* Palm Desert, CA * September 20th-23rD, 2018*
Women's Empowerment Retreat - Embracing the Feminine
When a woman transforms herself, she transforms everyone around her.
When a woman embraces her femininity, everyone benefits from her grace.
When a woman learns to love herself from the inside out, she shines. She glows. She is magnetic.
I created this retreat because of an opportunity I often see with my female clients and friends. Women are evolving and more empowered than ever, yet still struggle to enjoy the simple pleasures of life, balancing their responsibilities, and feeling peaceful inside. The truth is...
You already have everything inside of you to live a successful and fulfilling life.
The problem is you have forgotten who you are...
This retreat is designed to help women better understand themselves in service to making transformational change. Each of us, male and female, have both masculine and feminine energy. Masculine energy is striving, achieving, doing, aggression, rushing, controlling, busy, etc. It isn't wrong, it just needs to be balanced with our feminine side. Feminine energy is the part of us that receives, allows, trusts, connects with others, knows how to surrender and more. The feminine practices compassion and empathy within herself first, which has a ripple effect to those around her.
This powerful 3 day workshop offers women an opportunity to re-connect with themselves, learning about and exploring their feminine yin-energy, and practicing new ways of being, including how to love themselves more fully.
This retreat is for women who want to:
- Embrace and nurture their feminine side
- Understand themselves better.
- Let go of patterns that no longer serve them.
- Create space for acceptance of self, creativity, inner peace, and aliveness.
- Learn about masculine/feminine energy, and how to reconnect with and anchor into her feminine essence.
- Get away for a few days to replenish, nurture, learn and practice self-care.
What to expect:
- Spend 3 days/nights with 10 women in a beautiful, luxury retreat home in Palm Desert, California.
- Personal Chef preparing all meals. Expect plant based meals - no gluten, soy, corn or refined sugars. Minimal dairy. Mostly organic, using local farms as much as possible. Will have fish options. Dietary restrictions can be met. (Please request diet needs upon signing up). Coffee and refreshing drinks.
- Daily workshops designed to understand the dynamics of the masculine/feminine qualities within ourselves. Our practice will be tuning into our feminine energy and learning how to use it.
- Experiential practices learning to love ourselves more fully, while healing barriers that block self-love, and re-learn how to have more fun, enjoyment and pleasure in life, relationships, and career.
- Reconnect with yourself to the things that light you up, and let go of things that don't.
- A soul level transformational experience.
- Daily Meditation and Yin Yoga* Class.
- Massage (Optional)**
- Several hours of free time each day to relax, journal, and absorb the content.
*Yin Yoga is a gentle, slow-paced, relaxing style of Yoga consisting of floor poses (no heat building or standing poses) designed to heal connective tissue and energy on a deeper level. You don't need to be an expert in yoga, beginners are welcome.
**We can arrange for 4 massage therapists come to the house each day. This is from a reputable service which often books in advance. Cost: $130 paid to masseuse on day of massage. Let us know upon signing up if you would like to book a massage.
- 5-7pm: Arrival and check in
- 7pm: Welcome ceremony & dinner
Friday & Saturday:
- 7:30am: Morning Meditation
- 8-9am: Yin Yoga Class
- 9am: Breakfast
- 10-1pm: Workshop
- 1-2pm: Lunch
- 2-4pm: Workshop
- 4-7: Free time*
- 7pm: Dinner
- 6:30am: Morning Meditation
- 7-8am: Yin Yoga Class
- 8am: Breakfast
- 9am: Closing Ceremony
- 11am: Checkout
*Free time can be sitting by the pool, swimming, hot tub, relax, nap, journal, or whatever else you wish
We are staying at a luxury Airbnb home in Palm Desert, CA. The home is modern, chic, clean, with 13 beds, and comfortably sleeps 21. There is a beautiful pool, hot tub, and expansive indoor & outdoor space. Everyone will be sharing a room unless you request an upgrade for a King or Queen Single for an additional cost of $300 for the 3 nights. There are only 2 of these available and they are first come/first serve.
For a long time, I was living more from of my masculine energy. I was a perfectionist, striving to achieve, and my own worst critic. I was spinning my wheels yet never feeling satisfied. As a result, my relationships suffered, my career wasn't satisfying, and I was too proud to admit it. At the time, I certainly didn't know anything about the masculine/feminine energy that resided in all of us. After years of study, research and practice, I became fascinated by the concept and practice of tuning into my feminine. I learned that striving (masculine) wasn't wrong, I just wasn't balancing it. My feminine was depleted. Learning to embrace my feminine side has been a game changer. My relationships now are healthy, balanced, significantly more joyful, and pleasurable. My career is what I've always dreamed of, and I feel so blessed supporting others in living into the highest version of themselves.
Join us. I am looking forward to basking in the glory with all of you.
Space is limited to 10 women
Cost: $1300. Early bird special is $1200 if you register by September 1st.
Travel: Palm Desert is 2.5 hrs southeast of Los Angeles by car. For those flying in, the closest airports are Ontario, LAX, Long Beach and San Diego.
Are payment plans available? Yes. Click above to email me or write me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-751-4400.
Is this retreat open to anyone? Yes. If we haven't met, I do require we have a phone conversation before signing up. This is to ensure this workshop would be beneficial for you.